Last Revision 6/23/2011
The IRA Financial Group, LLC (“IRA Financial Group”) Privacy Statement describes how we collect and protect your personal information in the course of providing you with financial services.
We are very committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. IRA Financial Group wants you to know that:
- We do not sell, rent or license your personal information to anyone.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that restrict unauthorized access to your personal information.
- We train our employees about privacy and limit access to this information.
Personal Information We May Collect
We collect personal information about you, which may include your name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other information as required.
We obtain this information from the following sources:
- Information you provide online, on written applications or forms, and other information you may provide;
- Information entered online that may be stored even if you do not complete or submit an application;
- Information from third parties that you authorize to provide information to us; and
- Information about your transactions, account experience, account balance, trading activity and payment history.
Personal Information We Use or Disclose
IRA Financial Group does not sell, rent or license your personal information to anyone. This applies to both current and former customers.
We use your personal information to provide services you may have requested, to respond to communications from you, and to help you open new or additional accounts.
We disclose personal information to government and regulatory agencies and to comply with a lawful summons, court order, subpoena, fraud investigation, audit or regulatory examination.
Security of Your Personal Information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that restrict access to your personal information. We comply with applicable laws and regulations. Our online environment uses industry leading security technologies including layered security and access controls over personal information.
These safeguards are reviewed and may be adjusted in response to advances in technology and the latest security threats.
Links to Other Web Sites
We provide links to other third-party Web sites to provide information that may be of interest to you. When you select a link to a third-party site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the third party.
IRA Financial Group reserves the right to make changes to the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes or updates become effective immediately upon posting to this site. Please check the “Last Revision” date below to determine if there have been any changes since you have last reviewed our Privacy Statement.
IRA Financial Group provides an annual privacy notice to current customers.
You may always review our Privacy Statement here.